Observation Toolkit - My Learning Journals
Our very popular 'Learning Journals' are now back in stock - Order now before they sell out.
- Each Journal now contains a helpful 4 page concise guide to Aistear AIMS & Learning Goals
- Connect each child's work with our NEW Aistear Labels
- Price per 'Learning Journal'
- Covers laminated for extra durability
- Order also includes printable Instruction Booklet, Monthly Observation Record Sheet & Early Childhood Skills Checklist
- 34 A4 pages
- Cut back on paperwork with this concise and practical toolkit
*Minimum order - 5
*Buy now to avoid disappointment - very popular and will sell out!
Recent excerpt from providers Department of Education inspection
Bright Eyes Playgroup - Meath
Area 2 - Quality of processes to support children’s learning and development.
The quality of the processes to support the children's learning and development is very good. Each child’s learning and development is recorded in an individual learning journal which includes observations, photographs and work samples linked precisely and accurately to Aistear.
Regulation 5: Observation & Assessment
Observations: What works? What is too much, too little? What are they for and how often should they happen? Read author of 'The Preschool Curriculum Manual' Rebecca Sherry Glennon's thoughts and opinions here on her blog on making observations work for you.