World Cultures & Festivals for Children
- A complete reference for festivals and celebrations around the world
- Through celebration,crafts,food,stories,discussion and music children learn about themselves and others.
- Includes a 28 track CD of music from around the world and a pack of laminated full colour flashcards depicting images from each celebration.
- You will also find details of ethnic minorities,customs,calendars,dates and times making it a wonderful addition to any curriculum.
- Using the four seasons as a reference the festivals are catalogued and easily accessible.
- Brand new and exciting this is a must for anyone working with children - use it as a guide to make every child feel valued and significant by celebrating festivals that are meaningful to their culture and background.
- Now comes with detailed lesson plan booklet for primary school teachers.